Title: Rich Media Technical Account Manager
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Languages: English, German
Posted: 27th Feb 2011
The role: Rich Media Technical Account Manager
Rich Media is on the cutting edge of Google’s display business and is growing at an unprecedented rate. Become a part of the team growing the business in EMEA working in both established and emerging territories.
As a Rich Media Technical Account Manager you will work primarily with the leading creative agencies throughout Europe (e.g. AKQA, Glue, Tribal DDB, Profero, etc) in addition to regular contact with everyone from media agencies (e.g. Carat, OMD, McCann Erickson, JWT, Wunderman, etc.) and large brand advertisers (e.g. HP, Visa, McDonalds, Coca Cola, Unilever, Fiat) to the leading web properties (e.g. YouTube, MSN, Yahoo, MySpace, RCS, etc.) You will provide Technical Support
, service and training for some of the most advanced and engaging ads on the web, serving as a point of escalation for customers and campaign managers to troubleshoot and resolve creative and site related issues. Internal collaboration with sales, product and services teams globally will also play a key role in this position.
* Provide localised technical support to European clients for rich media campaigns
* Provide Product Training
for external and Internal Customers
, primarily on Studio
* Produce template based creative from supplied Flash content
* QA and convert assets to meet serving specifications, offering recommendations
* Suggest new products, usage and features to product and engineering teams
* Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Web Development
* Knowledge of online technologies and digital advertising
* Advanced knowledge of Flash
* Experience in quick turnaround support environment
* Fluent English and German
This position, Rich Media Technical Account Manager - Hamburg, was posted on March 4, 2011. The job is located in Hamburg. The employer is Unilever. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 131 times.
This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.