ISFTA - International Sports & Fitness Trainers Association
ISFTA is looking for qualified fitness professionals to become Certified Personal Trainer Course Instructors. As an ISFTA Course Instructor, you will be able to certify individuals and groups of people as ISFTA certified Personal Trainers
You must meet the following qualifications to be accepted for this position:
1. A.S. or higher in exercise related field.
2. At least 3 years verified as a personal trainer.
3. CURRENTLY WORKING AS A Personal Training Manager
, Health Club Manager
, OR SIMILAR CAPACITY.
4. 1099 IRS form on file with ISFTA.
5. Signed confidentiality agreement and other legal documentation.
6. Successful completion of the Instructor Development
If you are interested in becoming an ISFTA course instructor, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com for a prompt reply.
Please ckeck out www.isfta.com for additional information.
This position, Fitness Professional
- Personal Trainer Course Instructors (Frankfurt), was posted on April 29, 2010. The job is located in Frankfurt. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 364 times.
This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.